[pct-l] San Diego-to-Campo, Monday 4/26?

Hi all,
Two completely unrelated questions:
(1) Is anyone planning to start from the border on the Monday morning after
the Lake Morena Kick-Off?
(2) Would anyone be willing to give me (a young, non-threatening guy from
Vermont) a lift from San Diego to Campo on that Monday (4/26)?  Bus
schedules confuse me.

Just checking to see if I'll be alone out there, and if I'll have to walk
from San Diego.  Thanks, and have fun at the Kick-Off everybody,

Justin Thibault
jjthibault_23@hotmail.com