[pct-l] Desert sections in july

Instead of starting at Campo, I'd skip forward to Warner Springs. Those
first 100 miles tend to be "trial by fire" even in May. You'll still have
plenty of hot, dry sections in Southern California. Most of it will
technically be chaparral and not true desert but I don't think you'll
complain about it not being hot enough.

-Karl

Karl "Birdman" Brandt PCT97 LT98
http://people.ucsc.edu/~kbrandt/