[pct-l] The Lions' Roar Challenge

You'll see lots of animals along your PCT through-hike. You?ll see
deer. You?lI see rattlesnakes. You?ll see bears, although more likely
in Washington, than along the Muir Trail (where everyone is worried
about 'em). You are unlikely (and lucky!) to see a mountain lion. But,
did you know that there are at least five places ON THE PCT where you
can hear the roar of a live African lion or a tiger?  (None of them are
mentioned in the PCT guide, 'cause the owners don't want the press)

So, here's the challenge to all of you sage and experienced PCT hikers
out there: If you can name all five places, I?ll buy you one of those
spiffy technofeatherlight pieces of camping gear that you?ll be lusting
after at the ADZKOP. Write or email me your answers!

Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press
17360 Highgrade Lane
Sonora CA 95370