[pct-l] PCT

Hallo Jan en Marijke,

There are several Dutch people who have walked (part of) the trail. There
may be questions that apply especially to going for a hike in the US as a
Dutch person. So feel free to write to me.

You may also want to check out my website, which contains a.o a journal in
Dutch, pictures and a pack list. http://www.xs4all.nl/~darudiva

You could also take a look at http://www.heeremans.privat.t-online.de/ which
does not have a link to the PCT hike of Fer and Loes, but it does give you
an email address of them. They have done the southern part of the trail
through the desert.

Reino is planning to hike (part of) the PCT. She's from Friesland and has
hiked the Appalachian trail before. See her pre-hike journal on
http://www.trailjournals.com/text/list.cfm?id=1762

Best wishes,
Saskia