[pct-l] ride or suggestions appreciated

My friend and I are arriving in the San Diego airport at 12:50 in the
afternoon on Saturday, April 24. We are trying to get to ADZ, and are
having trouble finding a ride (as every person we ask for a ride,
understandably, wants to be taking part  in ADZ events, not driving in a
car) I have an old computer, and for some reason cannot access the pdfs
that list the bus routes on the San Diego metro website. So I don't even
know if buses would work out.

Can someone offer a suggestion? Better yet, there would be someone
traveling from San Diego to Lake Morena saturday afternoon...any such
luck?

See ya'll in a week and some days...

AJ
Bellingham, WA