[pct-l] hitch-hikeing

{mike Saens}   ,,,, All I got to say to you,,, Is that your a very thoughtfull man,and allways concerned about your fellow PCT hikers and there safety, & mike ,,!your right when you say to ladys being awfull carefull when hitch-hikeing,one of the things I picked up is for someone allways knowing where the other one is,if hitch hikeing ,who ,what & when they left with,weather its a other hiker,some one in a parking lot,at a gas station,store,mail box,or end of trail,it sure has a good feeling to know where your partner is at,a lot of evil things happen out in the wild,somethings are to spooky to describe,BUT allways let your partner know,,,with ,,who,when &where,,,its nice to know there are people like you around { Mike Saens]   thanks a lot,, Howard