[pct-l] Re-supply at Pink Motel

Don & Helen Middleton
13010 Cottonwood
HCR-1
Box 2001
Whitewater, CA  92282
909-849-8440

This is a great place for a maildrop.  Keep in mind that the Middleton's
bring all the mail in themselves.  So don't put this address on your list of
places your friends/family can send you care packages.  Just get a resupply
box here.

Also, try to make your box look unique.  All hiker boxes are piled together,
and finding your brown box among 50 other brown boxes is tough.  Especially
with hiker gear, couches, magazines, tables, etc., all in the same room.
Put colored paper, colored tape,  or stickers on your box.

Good luck!  I sure wish I was walking the PCT again this year!

yogi