[pct-l] San Bernardino relocation

Ahhh....
Cedar Glen....
Yep. the fire tore through Cedar Glen.
And the PCT just about kisses Lake Arrowhead at this point, then runs north for a couple miles before it veers east again.

So from Whitewater just up to Green Valley Lake, the PCT wasn't touched.
But halfway between Green Valley and Cedar Glen out to the desert, the fire burned on through.
I haven't heard about any re-routing though...

There WAS some discussion earlier from AsABat and Paul Freiman, who hiked around Silverwood a couple weeks ago that the trail was hard to find, but not re-routed.

Jeff & Paul? Any light on this?

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m