[pct-l] Light Phenomena on Oriflame Mtn....

Howdy,
I am curious if anyone has seen the phenomena on Oriflame Mtn described in the old guidebooks (haven't looked in the new ones to see if its there). It is my understanding that the phenomena are seen on the East slope of the mountain rather than in the canyon. I have seen this phenomena once.

In fact, has anyone seen any light phenomena on the trail that seemed unusual regardless of the location? I am curious because I have....

Tedster