[pct-l] Re: SD Airport to ADZPCTKO

Im in the same boat as you Guy.  Im arriving in SD on 4-23 at 10:05am and
need a lift to Campo.  Id rather avoid the bus route so I can get to the PO
early enough to send some drops forward and  hiike out Friday eve and get to
Lake Morena on Sat morn.  If you hear anything please lmk, and I'll do the
same.

Peas,
Munch

HI,

My name is Guy and I am flying into SD Airport from Charleston, SC on
4/23/04
(to thruhike).   I get there at 10:40 a.m. on Friday 4/23.   I am all set to
take the buses to Campo (getting there at 4:45 p.m.) but wanted to see if
someone would give me a ride to Campo.   I was going to crash at Morena
Friday
night but it is full.   I will spend the 1st night on the trail, see the
ADZPCTKO festivities on Saturday a.m., then keep moving.   If this is
convenient
for anyone I'll cover gas, of course.

Otherwise, I am nervous and excited.  All the planning is coming together.
have renters in my house, a dog sitter, and my boss is letting me take
almost 4
months off.  I thruhiked the A.T. in '01 under the trailname "shoe".  I am
really stoked about another chance to hike and joining you guys out West!

Let me know about the ride or whether I should just do the buses.

Thanks,

Guy

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE