[pct-l] Mojave water report # 2

This got me wondering - why not ask LADWP about it?

Soooo, this morning I filled out the generic RFI form on the LADWP
website.

I was referred to a Mr. Chaney, the southern district superintendent. I
will call this guy directly on Thursday if I do not get a reply
tomorrow.

Their initial reply below:

Hello Mr. Ryhorchuk:

Thank you for using the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power's
online service. I have forwarded your email to Mr. Chaney, the
superintendent for the Southern District, for further handling. If you
would like to call him directly, you can reach him at (661) 824-7901.
Good luck with your inquiry. Lydel Chea Los Angeles Department of Water
and Power Customer Contact Center
(800) 342-5397 or (213) 367-9717
www.ladwp.com