[pct-l] Water Caches in July

Your brave.  If you are going to hike all of Sections A-F you will get some really hot weather, maybe 105 to 110 degrees in the lower desert sections.  Let me know about when you will go thru the Chihuahua Valley Road section and I can leave you a few gallons where the trail crosses the dirt section of road.  Also, if you have As A Bat's address get a hold of him.  He has a thorough and up to date water list for these sections.
                            Eric