[pct-l] Old REI store revisited

 I drove up to old REI store today for fun.  Gone are the long overnight lines for the spring sale!! It is now a Value Village used clothing store and still has it's old charm. I even parked at the Col. Sanders behind the place and bought some chicken so I didn't get towed just like the old days. REI store was an auto dealership before it was an REI in 1962 which is why you had those funky ramps ( Before that REI was above the green apple.)
  I found two nice " Retro Fleece" jackets today. ( One by Gerry and the other was a Columbia Retro early retro pile that makes you look like a dead sheep!)
  Other news was I stopped by the Federal Way store to try out one of those new 3oz. MSR water purifiers ,but the store has been shut down and building in vacant.
  Plan on taking a few friends up Eagle Creek next weekend for an overnighter to the 7 and a half mile campsite . Should be good for pictures with spring rains. Maybe see a few of you folks up there. I will even bring a tripod for a change , my old 35 mm and a fist full of Black and White slide film. ( As well as my El Cheap 3.2 meg Olympus stylus digi-cam.