[pct-l] Dehydrated and import into US

Hi Saskia

I'm doing the same thing, but dehydrating my own, I rang US  customs and
they said that dehydrated food was fine to bring in, including  meat.
However this does rely on the customs man you meet knowing the regulations!
And/or the regulations not having changed since I called about 6 months ago.
You may want to check with them again to be on the safe side.  By the way,
what is the name of the company you found?

Regards

Rich