[pct-l]Tyvek Time - Different type available.

>> But it is real Tyvek. :-) <<

Actually there are numerous grades of Tyvek that generally fall into two
different classes. Hard shell Tyvek, commonalty used as house wrap, and soft
shell, commonly used for clothing, are the two major classes of Tyvek.
Within each of these classes there are a variety of different grades of
Tyvek with varying prosperities, from weight, to water resistances, to
durability, etc.

We typically sale both hard shell and a soft shell versions of Tyvek. The
soft shell we carry is a bit different in that it has an aluminum reflective
coating on one side. I'm about out of that type of Tyvek and am not sure if
I'll be reordering it in the future.

My experience has been that the hard shell Tyvek tends to last longer and be
more water resistant than the soft shell version. However it also weights a
little more.

I'll be bringing a bunch of hard shell Tyvek to the ADZPCTKO in different
sizes. So if you want to get some then, it'll be possible. I'm trying to
decide whether to pre-wash the Tyvek in order to soften it up. Some people
like the unwashed hard shell, though for me it doesn't fold as well and is
quite noisy.

If people have a preference, let me know.

-Ron