[pct-l] RE: Hiking the trail with your dog

> As I type this my dogs are bugging me to take them
> for a hike.

Wow, your dog speaks English?
Neat.

Some dogs **may** love to hike. Some **may** want to hike. None can
**choose** to hike. You make the decision for them, and attribute your own
wants and needs to them.

But it doesn't matter. People who want to take dogs on their thru-hike,
will, no matter what anyone says. Lucky for them the dog can't say "Hey, I
don't want to do this."

Maybe I'll take my cat with me on my 2005 attempt. I'm sure he'd love it,
plus he's big enough he could carry my fuel bottle.

Gray