[pct-l] Tahquitz Inn Alternative?

Here is the link for some of the idyllwild lodging:
http://www.idyllwild.com/lodging.htm
Most of them are geared towards people driving up on the weekends and not really for thru hikers.

In 2003, I stayed at knotty pines.  The prices depend on the exact cabin you get and are cheaper durring the week.  I also stayed at the State Park which had hike/bike camp site for $2 and hot showers.

Bryan W