[pct-l] Canada, immigration

In a message dated 3/6/2004 9:48:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dhstein31@yahoo.com writes:..................................
> [...]
to Canada to be with his wife (who has been employed in her dream job for a
little over a year).  He is given nothing but GRIEF by the Canadian
Officials.<<<..

My brother moved to kay Beck ( pronounced Quebec) to follow his 4th and 5th
wives ( that's another story).  It took him 4 years, two complete sets of
documentations, an attorney, and thousands of dollars (that's $50 Canadian) to get
his "green card."  He finally had to marry a 6th wife ( who is two years
younger than his daughter) to make it work.  It's a full life and a merry one.

"No Way"
Ray Echols