[pct-l] Wizard

Greetings:

Things are kind of slow this afternoon, and I was reading phlumf's journal.
When I looked at the picture he took looking north from the Campo PCT
monument, I thought about the yellow brick road song from the Wizard of Oz.
You know the one that starts something like, "We're off to see the wizard,
the somethingorother Wizard of Oz . . . "

Anyone know where I might get the words to this song? I want to learn it so
I can sing it at the start of the hike. See? I told you it was a slow day.

Peace,
Jim

http://pct04.com