From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of David Tibor
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 2:48 PM
To: PCT-L
Subject: [pct-l] tips and tricks - problems.

hi all,

well, i guess my naivete proceeds me.  so, i threw
together a collation of PCT-L posts to help my own
planning, and shared it as a PDF on the azdpctko web
site to help other folks.  but now it seems that at
least one person is concerned that i am sort of
co-opting his/her knowledge and putting it into a
document (i.e. copyright issues).

i didn't ever intend that - just wanted to share my
gleaning of posts with others, especially others that
didn't want to wade the chaff for the wheat, so to
speak.

so, now what do i do?  take it down from the AZDPCTKO
site and not share it with others?  or take my name
off it so there's no implied editorship/authorship?  i
suppose i could add everyone's names to each post i
took from, but it's too late to go back and do that.

anyway, i was just trying to help others out.

see ya in april.

dave t.