[pct-l] Cuyamaca to Warner Springs This Weekend

Slight change of plan:
Friday may be non-do-able.
It's looking like Satrurday & Sunday. Cuyamaca to Warner in two days!
Any takers???

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m