[pct-l] ticks-incidence of Lyme disease.

I learned a valuable tick removal method while doing field work in south
Texas.  I walked through a really brushy area and found at least 100 tiny
ticks on my pants.  I used duct tape to get them all off.  Red Green would
have been proud, yet another use for duct tape!

Also if wearing shorts, it is good to shave your legs.  I had substantially
less ticks on me than the guys I was hiking with when I went thru Shenandoah
NP.  I suspect they can't get a good grip and fall off.

Christy

One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? download MSN Toolbar now!