[pct-l] Open Letter to Yogi

Whaoo, Yogi?

I spent way too much time reading your book this weekend.  It's already got
post-it notes and pencil markings all over it! Thank you.  It has been well
worth the wait.

COMMENTS:

1.	It is invaluable to PCT hikers (and those of us doing sections, too).
2.	Part I has some of the best suggestions, reviews and comments I've ever
read in a BP book.  And I've read dozens.   The stuff on food, resupply,
hygiene and clothing selections will more than pay for itself.  How much
would you pay for a trip to the gastroenterologist?
3.	I've forwarded a "strong buy" recommendation to a whole list of people. I
hope the book is a huge success.

With gratitude,

Just Sit

Let the advanced features & services of MSN Internet Software maximize your
online time. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200363ave/direct/01/