[pct-l] Kick off - what??

Oh.....my.....goodness......

They didn't tell you???

As a newcomer, it's traditional that you buy the second keg of beer....

Annual Day Zero Pacific Crest Trail Kick Off (ADZPCTKO)
April 23, 24 & 25
Morena Reservoir
20 miles north of the Mexican Border (as the PCT runs).

See ya there!
(what kind of beer will the keg have in it?)

;)

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m