[pct-l] RE: With all the talk of going solo, I'd like to put in a good word for hiking as a couple.

I know what you mean.
All the girls I've dated thought "roughing it" was going to a Marriott without reservations...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m