[pct-l] Photo of Snow on Fuller Ridge

Re: Brick Robbins's "Here is a picture of Joe Sobinovsky on Fuller Ridge
(guidebook map B10) in
June one year that Joe and I did a Hwy 74 to Big Bear section hike. We were
through there over a month AFTER the thru hikers. Doing this section
without an Ice Axe would have been VERY foolish:
http://www.fastpack.com/brick/joe_fuller_ridge.jpg  "

Brick's photos remind me considerably of our experience in '94 - except that
there were only really isolated snow patches from the Devil's Slide junction
to the crossover to the north side of the ridge.  But the photo of Joe on
the Fuller Ridge section is very much like what I remember.  Notice that the
snow is hard-packed and likely icy.  Yikes.  Brick, pictures speak volumes -
thanks for sharing.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94