[pct-l] Hiking In So Cal

Mike

This is lonetrail you have to pretty much watch the weather reports. I
wouldn't chance anything over 5000 feet and that could drop down lower with new
snow. I was up hiking yesterday but kept down to 4000 feet and that's on the
frontal range. Email me about the middle of the week and I will try to play it
safer for you. Will this be say 15 to 20 miles and return, or would it be a loop?
What part of the country do you live in.

Lonetrail (Al Mader)