[pct-l] Petzl Snowscopic

This isn't a test call. We have an excellent relaytionship with Petzl
and I'm in the process of deciding what we'll test with them this
season. This item facinates me. It seems to be a good comprimize between
an ice axe and a trekking pole. As it will be in your hand, it may even
be better. Before I propose it to Petzl I want to get a feel for the
interest this item generates. You can see it at
<http://www.petzl.com/petzl/Produit?Produit=433&Conseil=&Activite=&Famil
le=&SousFamille=&News=>
http://www.petzl.com/petzl/Produit?Produit=433&Conseil=&Activite=&Famill
e=&SousFamille=&News= or http://tinyurl.com/3bt63 I'd like to test it
with, among other people, PCT section hikers doing the Sierras. What do
you all think of this item and do you think we can effectively test it?
It would end up being a three month test, I imagine.
Jerry

 <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> http://www.BackpackGearTest.org :
the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.