[pct-l] Boots on the PCT

 I would like to hear from any one that hiked the PCT in boots and would they wear boots again on the PCT.
I am torn between what I read about wearing Trail Running shoes, sort of makes sense but I have always had good luck with boots. I sure don't want to start a argument about boots vs trail running type shoes.

Anyway I guess what I would like to know if anyone wore boots through the southern section and how did it work out.

Thanks
Bob Smith