[pct-l] lurkers

hi everybody, i've decided to show my face again after
our ignominious failure on the JMT last summer.

but on the subject, the original poster should have no
problem getting out to Campo.  there is a bus, i
believe, but especially since that's the week of the
kickoff there should be no problem getting a ride.

i am both happy and unhappy to be a bridesmaid on the
24th, but i will be at the kickoff on the 23rd and
MAYBE the morning of the 24th (depends on how early my
bridesmaid duties begin).  i may even drive out the
day of the 22nd.  i can swing through San Diego, and i
have room for 3 hikers & gear.  so if anybody's
keeping a list of available rides, add me to it
please.

-tb