[pct-l] RE: single milk cartons

I get mine at Albertson's.
They come in packs of four.
Don't need refrigeration and advertise to have a shelf life of up to 9 months...

Just getting to these e-mails from the weekend. I'll check out what the brand name these are and report back tomorrow.

 I use these for the Alfredo Sauce pasta sides. Very tasty!

BTW- Thanks to all for their input on this subject.
As a sub-section hiker, I can afford to pack in "regular" food and eat just as will as at home!
Looking for recipes using normal stuff like rice, beans, potatoes and such.
I'm stating to pack french rolls which I bake the night before a trip. Tortillas are great to have too.
Potatoes are versatile (fried, baked or even raw). I'll try the rice idea I saw.
And I'll especially try the chicken and dumpling recipe!

Thanks again!
M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m