[pct-l] hex screws for traction

Marshall asked,

> I followed everything until the epoxy to make them permanent. That means
needing to take 2 pair of hiking shoes because there are many stretches
without snow and ice. Is that what you are suggesting.

If you have the need to put the screws in and take them multiple times, then
yes, I would skip the epoxy. But then I would carry the smallest lightest
socket head I could find. That would make the process faster and more
efficient.

John Vonhof
http://www.johnvonhof.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatment for Athletes
http://www.footworkpub.com
Subscribe to the free Fixing Your Feet Ezine at
mailto:FixingYourFeetEzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com