[pct-l] hiking in a dress?

I use Body Glide.
Recommended to me by "Just Sit" at an REI class.

<see Andrea?! We WERE listening to you!>

I don't usually have a chaffing problem, but the occasional times that I do, I can feel it developing.
I immediately drop pack and apply the glide. Works great.
And I don't even remember I'd applied it at day' send. It's very clean stuff.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m