[pct-l] Weather conditions August/Sept Oregon & Washington

Excuse me, but in 2003 I had four days of rain the second week of September
hiking from Mt. Adams to the Goat Rocks on the PCT. For a picture of the
sometimes miserable conditions, here is a shot of me trying to start a fire
in the downpour:

<http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/day12.html>

For Washington, ALWAYS bring rain gear and warmer clothing. Also, I always
bring fire starter since that may be the only hope you have of getting warm
in the rain.

Tom Griffin
Seattle, WA (where it is currently raining_
PCT Pages: http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html