[pct-l] My Clothing

there is another item that i carried that I saw nobody else use. Silk boxer
Shorts.  I found a bunch of pairs in the second hand store in Big Bear.  I
used the ones with santa clauses(husband got the mickey mouse print)  until
they went over the hill.  I spent 10 days in Big Bear being really sick,
went to the thrift stores for recreation and books(coped an original
edition of St. Exupery's Wind, Sand, and Stars and sent it home.)  I was
using only long pants for the most part.  Sent home my regular shorts and
used the boxers to hike in (found by that time that I prefered to usually
go skinny underneath boxer and pants, especially if my cotton underwear was
getting smelly, and there were less rub spots if I alternated).  A couple
of times I got to a stream and just sat down to cool off, could usually do
it without getting my shoes wet: Chowder cyn at Cajon Pass comes to mind.
Also used the boxers so that I had something to wear when I did the laudery
(the silk tank top came from a thrift at Tehachapi, when I was idling in a
motel due to a bad snow storm - closed the highway: both items together
probably weighted less than 2 oz.)

Goforth