[pct-l] (Guest Post) Advice for a few days on Southern PCT

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Britt Blake <jstroke@earthlink.net>.
* Please use <mailto:jstroke@earthlink.net> to reply to the sender.

I originally posted this on the trailforums
message board and it was suggested  that I
post here. Any advice will be very much
appreciated. I live in Alabama & have never
hiked on the PCT and have a week to kill at the
end of March. Most of the places in the country
that I'd like to go backpacking will be under
snow in late March, so I'm looking for a good
place to go that's worth the cross-country
flight. I am considering spending a few days
on the PCT. Can anyone recommend a good
section to hike (PCT or otherwise) for 4-5 days
doing about 10-15 miles per day? I know
virtually nothing about the PCT & this post is
my starting point. THANKS