[pct-l] Wildwood Inn in Seiad

Greetings from a long-time lurker. Does anyone have current experience with
the Wildwood Inn in Seiad? Previous years' journals mentioned the legendary
bar and bartender. I haven't heard much mention of it lately. I scouted
Seiad by car last summer and didn't see it exactly where I'd expected to. (I
thought it was to the west of town, but before the PCT resumes north.) Maybe
I drove right by it. Is the Wildwood a good option for 1) drink 2) food and
drink, or, 3) food, drink and bed, tub, etc ....

Thanks.

David Plotnikoff
San Jose Mercury News
(408) 920-5867