[pct-l] Water reports for Southern California

To help hikers find the latest water conditions on the PCT in Southern
California, I have set up a website with every on-trail water source from
Mexico to Kennedy Meadows. I will update this site as often as possible,
scouring PCT-L, the PCTA site, and trail journals for information during
thru-hiking season. Each report includes the date the water source was
reported, so you can judge for yourself the chances of water still being
there at a later date.

You can access the PCT Water Reports for Southern California at
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater .

AsABat