[pct-l] Major Wanderlust happening here!

I'd have to hit the Sierra since I love to bag peaks and only have about a
dozen there, mostly along the PCT. Mt Lyell would be my # 1 goal.
   Mt Adams is a good climb (done it via 5 routes, my favorite being the NW
ridge -take crampons), and a round the mountain hike would be cool -part of it
cross country. Lots of volcanoes in  Oregon, but I've done all the biggies
except S.Sister. It and Thielsen, 3 fingered Jack, Washington, Broken Top,
Mcloughlin and Diamond peak are coming up next August
  If I could spare 3 months off, I'd do the Colorado portion of the CDT and
bag a bunch of 14,000 footers along the way
 A fall trip to the Grand Canyon to do one of the North rim trails would also
be nice
  So many places and so little time. Just gotta pick one and go. Wheeler Peak
(NM) and Granite Peak (MT) are also high on the priority list. But first the
G.C. in early May - it's been expanded to a two week trip with 5 others. Hope
we get along!