[pct-l] South-bound questions

Hi Adrian,

> Since with my Swiss passport I am a bit worried about the border sitation,
> i.e. re-entering the US via the Green Border

I would seriously advice against entering the US via the "green border".
The current poltical situation does not allow it. Your chances of being
detected crossing it might be small. But
a) US immigration is getting pretty good at tracking (legal) visitors
   using global data-bases. They might notice that you've left to
   Canada, did not enter officially and want to leave again
b) In case that you are caught punishment is fairly severe. You might
   want to fight extradiction, which can be decided by fairly low
   ranking immigration officers. Legal expenses can be high and future
   entries impossible. (This happened to a colleage of mine.)

I don't think the trade-off between risk and benefit is worth it right
now.

Ilja.