[pct-l] RE: pct-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 19

I'm a section hiker, so I have to deal with the caffeine thing a couple
of times each summer. Instead of weaning myself slowly, I take Advil the
first night and following morning. That seems to do the trick. After
that, I'm OK. My guess is that being active allows me to withdraw from
caffeine much faster than otherwise.
Ron S.