[pct-l] Re: Bucks Lake as alternative to Belden

We used Bucks Lake to resupply in 2003 and found the folk at Bucks Lake
Lodge very friendly and they had a reasonable selection of food, and fuel
was available too. We bought a gallon and left the rest for others.
We also hiked in along 33N56 but immediately we arrived a guy from Montana
offered us a ride back whenever we wanted to go. They had 1/2 gallons of ice
cream too.

Alistair