[pct-l] How much food a day do you need? [PowerMush]

I have lot's of recipes.  Here's the kind of stuff I made:

Garlicky Spaghetti
Linguine with Pesto Sauce
Linguine with BBQ "Fake Meat" Meatballs
Walnut and Olive Pasta
Fruit and Coconut Rice
Macaroni, Cheese and Tomato
Rice with Fruit and Nuts
Lentil and Vegatable Biryani
Potato Lentil Bake
Mexican Stew with Rice
Spinach with Mixed Rice
Kale with Mixed Rice
Kidney Bean Risotto
Midweek Medley
Black Eyed Peas
Deep South Beans and Rice
Pasta and Chili Tomatoes
Eggplant and Artichoke Pasta
Creamy Sage Pasta
BBQ Tofu with Pasta
Spinach and Nut Pasta
Black Eyed Peas with Brown Basmati
Muttar Paneer
Indian Potatoes and Peas
Mexican Corn Chili Pie
Tofu Enchiladas
Spinach and Cheese Curry
Pinto Bean Stew
Green Herbed Rice
Garbanzo Bean Hotpot
Paglia e Fieno
Penne with Walnut Sauce
Mexican Beans and Rice
Spicy Veg Curry
Potato and Cauliflower Curry
Cabbage and Walnut Stir-fry
Non-Goat Cheese Potatoes
Roasted Poblano Peppers
Sweet Potato Salad
Mixed Veg Balti
Green Easter Pie
Nutty Harvest Loaf
Thai Noodles
Spaghetti Marinara
Black Beans and Rice
Noodle and Mango Salad
Spinach Lasagna
Mushroom and Cheese Risotto
Black Eyed Peas
Spaghetti with Mushrooms
Eggplant and Zucchini Pasta

All of these recipes worked very well with this approach.  In fact
there was only one recipe I tried that didn't work.  It used millet
which resulted in an extremely gritty taste when ground up.  (yes,
millet is the same stuff that's used in bird food)  Also, there was a
point in which adding too many nuts to a recipe created an
undesirable texture.  I can't remember off hand what it was though.

Uhhh ... as far as typing up all my recipes into an e-mail ... that
should be ready sometime around the year 2010.

-Teflon