[pct-l] (no subject)

I'm not 100% sure on the mosquitoes, but there will likely be lots of
snow still in may (depending where you go).  One of the roads to
crater lake doesnt even open until May or June.  The National Park
service says that Crater Lake's "winter season" is from october to
june:
http://www.nps.gov/crla/crlatrip.htm

The average low temperature in May at Crater lake is 29:
http://www.nps.gov/crla/clim.htm

good luck.

peace,
dude