[pct-l] Gear List

Some thoughts for your consideration......

Leave the trowel at home, use sticks and stones.

Pee bottle is good.  I used an empty Gatorade bottle.

Consider a spare pair of sunglasses.  In the snow,
sunglasses are mandatory, not merely useful.

The backpacks are good choices.  The Auspex would
serve you well for your entire journey.

You don't need a stuff sack for your sleeping bag.
Instead, stuff the bag loosely into a compactor bag.
It's better for your down bags and saves weight.

Consider leaving the Tevas at home, especially if you
are hiking in trail runners.

Why so many jackets?

Goretex pants don't breathe all that well.  If for
hiking, consider Ex Officio pants.  If for rainwear,
consider Frogg Toggs.  Ditto for jacket.

The Primus is a good choice.

Carry along some Immodium AD, perhaps anti-histamine.

Carry along some spare socks, both liners and hiking.

No doubt you'll get a wealth of varying input for your
question.  Consider all, ask more, then make the best
choice for yourself.  You'll end your hike with less
gear than you start with.  All the best for your hike.

Larry H