[pct-l] Quick question..

Perhaps AOL is different from your ISP. When I highlight selected text and
hit the "reply all" button (there is no "Return" button) the selected text is
automatically separated from my comments. And the way posts are listed in my AOL
mail box, it is obvious who has sent them, and that is why I feel no need to
sign the post. In conclusion, when I receive my own post, my comments are
separated from the post I am commenting on and I can tell immediately who it is
from. I really think it is just a matter of different e-mail set ups used by
different ISP's
 On another note though, I received two duplicate e-mail's from you, because
your e-mail is sent to everyone listed in your "Send to" box. Not that it is
that big a deal, but one should delete all addresses listed in the "Send To"
box in order to avoid sending duplicate e-mail's. I will use this e-mail as an
example: In my "send to" box is listed your address, my address and
pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net. When I hit the "send now" button three e-mail's are going
to be sent, and you are about to get two of them instead of the usual one.
 Another feature I like about AOL is that there is an automatic spell -- and
grammar-check so I can appear more literate than I actually am!
          Mountain Dave