[pct-l] Quick question..

In a message dated 1/9/2004 7:48:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CMountainDave@aol.com writes:

> unattended), >>
>
> Man, if you do leave it unattended, when you get back you find it covered
> with Feds like a caterpillar in a red ant pile!

Tell me how stupid you think this trick is.

At this time of year I don't think the bridge gets too much pedestrian
traffic, but at the beginning of the orange alert they closed the Bear Mnt bridge to
hikers which crosses the Hudson on the AT,  even though they had been
inspecting the backpacks at the booth before crossing, yet kept it open to cars and
trucks without inspection.