[pct-l] Travel arrangments

Hey Y'all

I live in orange County and drive down for the kick off almost every year. (
about 90 mi) If any one has to use the Orange County (John Wayne) Airport. I
would drive them down if they don't mind riding with my mountain lion, I mean
dog. I have room for over nighters also. First come first serve. I also can
offer emergency help if problem arise on the PC trail around LA.

LoneTrail (Al Mader minority member of the Sierra Club) " But often out
spoken"

Peace