[pct-l] Interesting Article

(AP) - The Internet Bandwidth Consortium (IBC) today released evidence
of abnormally high internet traffic during the 1st week of January. Further
investigation by the IBC indicated the high traffic was due to a rogue mailing
list. "We have noticed this annual anomaly over the last 4 years", stated
Ben Gentle of the IBC. He further stated, "This year we managed to track
this abuse to the PCT Mailing list, more directly, to the discussion of Bear
Canisters." Coincidentally, the data was identical over the last 4 years and
offered no new or refreshing insight on the topic. Homeland Security has been
alerted to this offense and said to be "working diligently" on this abuse.
Tom Ridge and Tom Reynolds were unavailable for comment.

-tic

Art          : http://DelNorteResort.Com/art
Hiking    : http://DelNorteResort.Com/pct
Home     : http://DelNorteResort.Com/stillroaming