[pct-l] How to handle a bear

Ditto on all this.  as long you make the bear believe that you will
kick its ass, you will be fine.  DO NOT actually try to fight with
the bear, YOU WILL LOSE!  ...but the bear doesnt know that.  The bear
does't know about playing poker, so just bluff like your life depends
on it (because it does) and you will be fine.  ...oh yeah, don't act
agressive toward the bear if (a) the bear has cubs, and (b) the bear
is cornered and has no way out except through you.  In those cases,
do not appear scared, stay calm, and remove yourself from the
situation.

**none of this advice is warranted to actually work or prevent you
from being attacked, injured, or killed by a bear.

peace,
dude